A few words about the NextGen Under 30 program
Now in its sixth year and expanding its scope and state-wide reach, NextGen Under 30 recognizes and encourages the next generation of innovative, creative, and inspiring individuals who push the boundaries in 15 categories of endeavor. In addition, award winners are selected based upon their participation in and contribution to their communities. A panel of respected business and civic leaders serve as judges. They will select 15 winners in each of 15 categories. Winners of Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards will be honored at an awards dinner and banquet on November 18th at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, and they will be profiled in ionOklahoma Magazine.
Candidates may complete their applications here.
Limited registrations available!
Download brochure here.
Visionary keynote speaker:
Mike Knopp, Executive Director, Executive Director, Oklahoma City Boathouse
Tulsa, Edmond, Ada, Lawton, Enid
Download brochure here
Individuals engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products. Individuals involved with private or commercial agriculture or agriculture-related enterprises. Sponsored by ionOklahoma Magazine
- Nominations Begin Tuesday, February 9th
- Alumni and Guest Reception, Gaillardia Country Club Thursday, May 5th
- NextGen Leadership Retreat, Chickasaw Retreat & Conference Center, Sulphur Friday and Saturday, July 29th-30th
- Deadline for Nominations Friday, August 26th
- Deadline for Applications Monday, August 29th
- 2016 Winners Announced Monday, September 12th
- NextGen – A Day at the Capitol Monday, October 10th (date changed from October 3rd)
- Annual Awards Dinner and Ceremony, Cox Convention Center, Oklahoma City Friday, November 18th
A production of OKnStyle Publishing, LLC
Nichols Hills Plaza
6465 Avondale Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
Don Swift, Publisher