Norman OK - March 30, 2023
Leader Mentor Circles
Connect in small groups with influential leaders who want to share their wisdom and get to know you.
- Ryan Broyles, Broyles Real Estate Group
- Col. Stan Evans (Ret.), Asst. Professor (Ret.) OU College of Law
- Mandy Haws, VP Sooner Bowling Center
- Ken Parker, Co-Founder, CEO NextThought
- Hal Smith, Hospitality Entrepreneur
- Emily Virgin, Former State Rep., Director of Advocacy & Government Relationships, Human Rights for Kids
Registration Includes lunch, breaks, and 40-page participant resource guide.
Individual participant registration $99
Become a sponsor and receive multiple participant participations, color ad in event program resource guide, logo listing on promo flier, logo listing on registration website.
Mentor level-$1,500 sponsorship
• Full page color ad in participant resource guide, premium location, public recognition
• 10 participants
Inspirer level-$800 sponsorship:
• Full page color ad in participant resource guide,
• 6 participants
Motivator level-$500 sponsorship:
• Half page color ad in participant resource guide,
• 4 participants
Encourager level-$250 sponsorship:
• Quarter page color ad in participant resource guide,
• 2 participants
Check in and informal networking, The Standard
Welcome and networking activity
Leader Mentor Circles
Lunch and Keynote, Joseph Harroz, Jr., President, University of Oklahoma
Leadership session: Making Tomorrow Count Today, Garland McWatters Live INPowered
Bonus attraction: Live taping of the Spirit of Leading podcast. Be part of the live audience recording with Q&A
Making Tomorrow Count Today
Setting a goal is relatively easy, setting a goal we will stick with is not. The reason: most goals lack strategic purpose, and we can easily selfjustify giving up on them only to regret our lack of stick-to-itiveness.
This session gives you tools to evaluate how serious you are about your goals at the out- set. You will take a step-by-step journey down a path from your Big Harry Audacious Goal (BHAG), through a filter of current realities, and all the way to identifying specific daily tasks that need to be accomplished. Hence, Making Tomorrow Count Today.
This session is packed with approaches that both visionary leaders and functional leaders can appreciate. Work both sides of your brain and INLarge your expectations of living.